RETURN TO PRACTICE
To our valued clients,
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your ongoing support during the coronavirus outbreak. We appreciate the difficulties and concerns many now face and are doing our very best to bring comfort to those around us during this unprecedented time. As the situation wanes, we prepare to reopen with modification to services in line with our commitment to preserve your health and safety. We want to reassure you that we are taking the situation seriously and have put extraordinary measures in place to ensure a totally safe environment. Please take a moment to review some of the changes we have implemented as set out below. Let your mind be at ease that your safety is our top priority.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- All surfaces and equipment in the clinic have been cleaned and disinfected.Our clinic follows strict disinfecting and sanitizing protocols in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Health Guidelines. These are policies which protect our clients from all potential risks including respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19.
- Our clinic has purchased a fogger which will be used to disinfect fabric, walls, rooms, equipment and other items which are difficult to disinfect by using a spray alone.
- We have implemented a strict disinfecting protocol which is posted in the clinic, using the fogger, Spray 9 disinfectant and hand sanitizer.
- All staff have been trained in disinfecting and physical distancing protocals.
- Limitation on number of staff and clients in the clinic.
- All non-essential items have been removed from the clinic.
- In line with recommendations for physical distancing, we ask that clients wait outside the building or in their car until called in for their appointment. This will minimize patient contact in the clinic. Your assistance with this procedure is greatly appreciated.
- Our clinic is adequately equipped with all necessary PPE, including medical masks and face shields to ensure the health and safety of all community members. All physiotherapists, physio assistants and front desk staff will wear face shields and medical grade masks. Kinesiologists will wear face masks with the option of wearing a face shield, if necessary.
- Discontinued the practice of hand-shaking and other non-essential contact.
- We will be monitoring the health of our staff throughout the day.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment by calling 905-997-5093. The missed appointment fee will be waived.
- You must wear your own mask to enter the clinic. If you forget it you can purchase a disposable mask at the clinic for $1.00.
- We request that the client only enter the clinic. If the client requires assistance from a parent or caregiver, please note only 1 person will be permitted to accompany the client who will also be required to follow the screening protocols.
- Please call the clinic when you have arrived for your appointment 905-997-5093.You will be required to complete a screening questionnaire. Afterwards you will receive instructions on when and how to enter the clinic to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
Again, we wish to assure you that we are using the BEST practices in infection prevention and control. We are confident that our experience in practice management will be beneficial during these times. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you back at the clinic.
COMPETITIVE EDGE PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CONDITIONING